The Resource Burp or treat...smell my feet!
- Burp or treat...smell my feet!
- Statement of responsibility
- by Nancy Krulik ; illustrated by Aaron Blecha
- "George is ready for candy and fun--but dealing with a prank-pulling phantom and learning that his friend might move away is almost as terrifying as the super burp. There are definitely more tricks than treats in store for George when those magic burps take over. Join George as he tries to solve the mystery and keep his friends together!" --
- Assigning source
- summary from amazon.com
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Bv 2014
- Literary form
- Series statement
- George Brown, class clown. Super special
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Burp or treat...smell my feet!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Burp or treat...smell my feet!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.paoli.lib.in.us/resource/9vlqvlrBbrw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.paoli.lib.in.us/resource/9vlqvlrBbrw/">Burp or treat...smell my feet!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.paoli.lib.in.us/#PAOPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.paoli.lib.in.us/">Paoli Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Paoli Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...