The Resource Wayside School is Falling Down
- Wayside School is Falling Down
- Statement of responsibility
- Louis Sachar ; illustrated by Joel Schick
- More humorous episodes from the classroom on the thirtieth floor of Wayside School, where students learn to tango, face the cafeteria's dreaded Mushroom Surprise, and study a hobo during show and tell. Sequel to "Sideways Stories from Wayside School."
- Colorado Children's Book Award, Junior Book, 1992.
- Garden State Children's Book Award (New Jersey), Children's Fiction, 1992.
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Intermediate Book Category, 1993.
- Land of Enchantment Book Award (New Mexico), General category, 1992.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Grade 4 and up
- GRL P
- Intended audience source
- guided reading level
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Series statement
- Wayside School
- Series volume
- Study program name
- A Star Reading List book.
- Target audience
ContextContext of Wayside School is Falling Down
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Wayside School is Falling Down
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.paoli.lib.in.us/resource/KOw0Zet1J-U/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.paoli.lib.in.us/resource/KOw0Zet1J-U/">Wayside School is Falling Down</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.paoli.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.paoli.lib.in.us/">Paoli Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>